Historic Preservation

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Photos of the circa 1770 Jerusalem Mansion, that is the newest addition to the Friends of Jerusalem Mill lease. The house was originally constructed by the Lee Family, then for the past 50 plus years, was lovingly owned by the Pullen family. Now the building is in the early stages of renovation. Note: the inside photos are from the 2010 Christmas open house.

Click here to see the Village’s National Register of Historic Places Form

Photos from 1987, showing how far we have come. Source: Harford County